I write therefore I am.
I don't remember existence without writing. I was not, before I started putting myself into words. Even when I did not know how to write words on paper yet, I already knew how to write them on my mind. And it was then I started living, when I started all the fiction inside.
I write therefore I am.
I write lies which become solemn truth. So, I write therefore I create who I am, inventing what I could be. I write therefore I build me up a character in a lead role of the most outstanding film without a sequel.
I write therefore I am.
I write therefore I am, and while I am, I love. So, I write therefore I love, and I don't remember existence without loving you. I love you, therefore I write. To you. For you. Even when I realise I don't really know who you are. I write and I don't know. Knowledge doesn't exist, because I write, therefore I am, therefore I love and I still don't know. I write to figure out. To figure it out. To figure you out. To make some sense of this outrageous violence which is this love of mine for some big question-mark of a face which is yours.
I write therefore I am.
Even if the words are drawn only in blood and skin, and soul and heart, I write them loudly in silence with my perfect lady-like handwriting. I write them proudly. I sing them like a hymn, a prayer, a whisper, a sigh.
I write therefore I am.
Even when all I publish are foolish things because the wiser ones are tatooed elsewhere.
I write therefore I am.
I write silently therefore I am.
I'm silent. Still, I am.
7 comentários:
Escrever é um acto de solidão. Quem se sente companhado não tem necessidade de escrever.
Estas foram ( aproximadamente) as sábias palavras de Cardoso Pires.
Nunca li nada do senhor.
Não acho que seja só isso. Também é, mas há por aí muita gente sozinha que se diverte a chatear os outros, por exemplo. Ou a beber. Ou a hipnotizar em frente à televisão. Solidão criativa. Solidão construtiva. Duas vertentes, o estar só, por um lado, e o aproveitar o facto para voar. E deixar registo do vôo.
Bjs
Brilliant. I missed you so much. This is you. This is my princess, my queen, my goddess. So glad to see you are walking your own path now. Fiercely. I'm so proud of you. Always have been, by the way. You have never let me down. That is your tragic irony:when people get your inner self, you are unable to let them down.You are therefore you love.
Keep on being.
You know who
Yes, I know who... but still it was a surprise.
Obrigada pelo carinho e pela ternura. Às vezes sinto que passo os dias a levar na cara, embora não seja bem assim, nem os impropérios venham de gente que tenha o mínimo dos interesses. O que disseste foi importante. Sempre soubeste, e não esqueceste, como dizer exactamente o que preciso de ouvir. Word-by-word. O resto digo-te pessoalmente. Um dia destes, ou mais tarde.
Go on being, you too
Is the "anónimo" your beloved? (don´t answer, it's a question I do to myself).
I don't know what to say.
I only know that you write therefore you are, and love, and think.
Your silence touched me...
kiss
Brilliant.What else?
MR CLOONEY!... WELCOME! Obrigada pela palavra "Brilliant", mas se queria permanecer anónimo não deveria ter-se descaído com o inconfundível "What else?". Estou farta de perguntar aos tipos da Nespresso, se o senhor está incluído na compra da máquina... é que eu adoro café, mas o modelo... o modelo é ímpar!!!
Maria, eu respondo na mesma. Não, não é "my beloved", é apenas um entre muitos "someones" that I love
Bjs
Enviar um comentário